Skip to main content

several hours before school reopening...

Hello people.. back here in the middle of the night at around 2am... some 11 hours before school starts at 1pm.. heheh.. Surprised to see a gush of comments following my last post, really... din
expect some of you guys to actually read it. ( And yea Carine, pleasantly surprised =D )

*tap tap tap* hmmm.. let's get back down to blogging business eh... Well, its officially the day my 3rd year in poly starts... Most of my ex classmates have already started their sch term today, and yet I din go sch today... no classes every Monday.. woo. No more Monday Sucks for me...
heh.

Got into the CST (Computer Systems Technology) specialization... Guess you guys could call me up whenever you got problems with your PCs. Just browsed through my Recommended Textbks under the module... it's basically hardware, and repairing, upgrading etc. Finally, one of my childhood dreams is about to be realised... I can officially be classified as a Computer "Expert"! YAY...haha I'm so duh...

Updates on life... hmm... been going to Sim Lim Square quite alot these days, mainly due to the Final Year Project, and I just changed my Mobo to my friend's one. I'm currently on a 2.0Ghz , 768 MB ram, 120 GB Hdd (Partitioned into 3) computer. Nothing BIG to brag about, but its still a breath of fresh air for me after being stuck on the 1.7Ghz, 512MB ram for sooo long.

Oh yea, been chomping quite a bit on food. Just about anything I could get my hands on end up in my stomach. Heez. Just today alone, I eaten Choc cake in the morning; Fried Economical Beehoon/Mee with Egg, Veggies + Popiah + Bandung + Barley at Tekka Market in the afternoon; Ice Kacang with Honey Sea Coconut added at the SLS Foodcourt in the late afternoon; and finally, Fried Beef Rice + Barley at Sakura restaurant opposite City Hall... =X Oops.. abit too much for a day. Wahaha. Gaining weight in the process... Sheesh... Gab -tsk tsk-.

I went Sim Lim, Funan, and Peninsula Shopping Centre today...nothing much gained on the
FYP perspective of things... but gotta see alot of nice punk clothings in Peninsula and I bought Maroon5's old CD at 9.90 at the Sembawang Music Store at Funan.

I also gotta see alot of nice punk clothings in Peninsula Shopping Centre. Tattoos, Guitars, Loud (in terms of colours) clothings, soccer figurines, soccer jerseys, and just about every single kind of up to date apparel inside that outdated shopping mall. For those who haven't been there, you guys should go take a look, though some of us (like one of my friend today) might not like it because of the slightly sleazy atmo there.

Came back home to slack, played Footie Manager 2005, its like kinda -reinvented- for me, ever since that day i figured out how to fix up my tactics to become more fail-proof... and slack all the way here until now... this very words. Haha... I dunno what to say le... My mind's a piece of white foolscap, with the monotonous word of "SCHOOL" written in caps and bold on that. Hehe, it's that horrible alright. Wah... looking the scrollbar getting smaller and smaller with every Enter i keyed, reminded me that it's time to stop... alright stop I shall, till the next update, Cya everyone and take care... C-H-I-L-L!!~! =D

"I know I don't know you, but I want you so bad..." -- Maroon 5

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow!!毛主席万岁!!
Anonymous said…
五毛是我的好朋友
Anonymous said…
u shud update more often

Popular posts from this blog

another quarrel...

it's slowly becoming a daily affair... this pesky idiot... normally would fetch mum back from work, and usually after quarrels, would felt that it is inappropriate to fetch her back from work... Today i just got exceptionally worked up... normally i would have gritted my teeth and kept quiet. Well... Not today. I questioned his decision, in which he came in with his now-usual words in quarreling. Money. Mum and I never helped him, and when he 'was rich' (it was a one-off) , he paid $1000 to help Mum get a Rolex... ($1000 is just 1/5 of the price of a Rolex, mind you) ... kept reminding me of the fact, asif I never paid $1000 alongside him. I spent $1000 TOO. And no one ever heard me mentioning it as much as him. It's horrible. Then everyday keep dwelling on the 300 bucks he gave Mum as monthly groceries & essential items. HELLO? Yes, you DID gave the money, but you just took the rest of your pay and dump it at the racecourse. FAILED to settle the bills, an

Squeezing my brain juices....

H owdy everyone... I just removed the hit counters... its been giving me crosses for the past few weeks, I guess I just hafta do without it, so you people.. make some sounds... its kinda depressing looking at 0 comments all over my blog.. haha. Never mind.. think no one got anything to say about my posts. It seems that everytime I'm moody or had nothing to do, then I will reluctantly come here and give inputs. Hmm. Can anyone tell me how do you get over a person whom you like, but can almost never get? Hahaz... My thoughts are killing me (not that I have any suicidal thoughts), but its depressing me out. Went to Esplanade to kill time yesterday... took one photo of the CBD "skyscrapers"... Singapore is so boring you know... not much places to go... Daydreaming and idling all the time infront of this idiot box... I'm going crazy!~ Hahahz... Pathetic Gab, get a life... "I can't deny the way that I'm feeling... It's true." -- Craig Davids