Skip to main content

I am a stupid child

Just downloaded the chinese song.. Old song. It's actually a remix by Andy Lau and Jacky Wu, got some dialogue in the middle of the song which is quite funny. Listening to them, makes me wonder, when I grow up to become a middle aged guy, would I have a group of male friends to laugh, cry, sing, chat with me? Haha. Thinking too much already.

Half the world is into Hari Raya le, at this point of time. I will like to take this opportunity again to wish all muslims in the world Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! =]

Anyway, I shall move on with some thoughts of my own. Recent events have made me pretty tired, disillusioned. FYP, work, stuffs that really drained me... I finally figured out that perhaps I shld just leave everything to destiny or fate. I no longer feel that I have the will to change things or shape my own path to my future. I dun think I have the determination nor the ability to really gave a big shakeup to how my life's gonna be. Perhaps for some people, "When there's a will, there's a way" cliche would be more apt for them, but not me.

I guess I will be neutral in the future, dun get overly panicky and overly agitated with things that doesn't go my way. I believe things would even their way out. I will just do my part and see what comes my way. Haha. Sound pretty hopeless man.

Felt like I had the symptoms as listed in those depression posters posted at some bus shelters. Haha. In the poster, they asked "Feel that life is hopeless all the time?" and then they say "Perhaps you are suffering from Depression." HA! I guess I need to dial the hot-line straightaway.

I have never been too bad in life, but neither am I too good... I'm always snugly fit into the very centre of standards. Always the "Mr Average" among everybody.

I can't sing as well as the pros but I think I could sing better than some.

I had flat foot symptoms but it wasn't as bad as the other flatfoot-ed people. I could still run and do streneous exercise.

I didn't achieve Master Sergeant rank while in NCC, or achieved any post within the setup while I was back in Sec 4, but I did get a 1st sergeant rank.

I didn't score very well among my pri 6 class to go to any of the prestigious SAP school, but I made it into BP, which was referred to in the past as the "RI of the West".

I'm no party animal (never partied in discotheque before) , but neither am I an extreme nerd (I can't study for hours straight).

I'm alright in soccer, cant do stepovers, but yet able to do a telling pass or score the old spectacular goal. (Ok, maybe that was in the past.)

I had only 1 girlfriend before, and even that lasted for just 1 month! Not too many, not too long (duration), not zero, and not too short. (This is a statistic I have been trying to change, and change I did not.)

Even my height. At 1,75m, I'm just an average height SG chap. Nowadays, there are those towers walking about, that I feel a sense of inferiority whenever I brushed shoulders (well at least tried to) with them.

I am just so average that I really dunno what I am really good at. Haha. Someone tell me. I'm feeling so hopeless, so down. Why am I born into this world as Me?

The other day I was in this bus, looking at the window.. suddenly caught sight of 1 small living white organism which is about the size of 1/12 of a sesame street? It was slowly moving up and down the glass window of the bus, and my heart really goes out to the poor chap man. I don't even know if it could see, but it have to go around aimlessly until it finds a reason why it was brought here into this world. Perhaps I am just a enlarged version of that "speck of dust" organism, unsure of why I am here, and what my destiny or aim in life actually is. All I could do is wander about aimlessly, knocking on the 'doors in life'.

Sometimes I wonder, where do we go after we move on into so called "Afterlife"? Do we really actually assume another form of ourselves in another world? Or do we just *poof* into thin air? I remember reading this novel about Death going around the world collecting perfectly balanced souls (equal good & evil) due to the difficulty in determining whether they shld go to Heaven, Hell or even Purgatory? He met this 'client' of his and before dying, that client saw Death has came to pick him, and then he told Death, "I don't believe in Afterlife", after which, when he died, his soul just shattered into many pieces. Death couldn't fathom why he couldn't collect the soul he was sent to collect.

Haha. I read this book alot of years back, but its still as fresh as if it was read just yesterday. From then till now, I been wondering what I should believe in. Continue to think there is life in "Afterlife" after I completed my aim in life and done and dusted with it? Or... I would just cease to exist in any form/shape of life?

Perhaps after saying so much, I probably revealed myself to be very self-centered, or rather very scared of death itself. No doubt, I admit that I am afraid of death, but very few can truly claim that they aren't. But as time and events passed by, I felt galvanised by every single failure I encountered, every single mistakes I made, every single gut feeling I experienced, and slowly and surely I would not be afraid as surely one day, it will be my time to go as well.

With that, I leave u guys with a quote, not of my own but of somebody I nvr really know of before. I wish we could do like he said. Haha. Sorry for spoiling your mood if indeed that was the case. Thanks for reading up till here. It's been a bloody long post. Haha

"He who frights and runs away lives to run away another day." - Bob Shaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Squeezing my brain juices....

H owdy everyone... I just removed the hit counters... its been giving me crosses for the past few weeks, I guess I just hafta do without it, so you people.. make some sounds... its kinda depressing looking at 0 comments all over my blog.. haha. Never mind.. think no one got anything to say about my posts. It seems that everytime I'm moody or had nothing to do, then I will reluctantly come here and give inputs. Hmm. Can anyone tell me how do you get over a person whom you like, but can almost never get? Hahaz... My thoughts are killing me (not that I have any suicidal thoughts), but its depressing me out. Went to Esplanade to kill time yesterday... took one photo of the CBD "skyscrapers"... Singapore is so boring you know... not much places to go... Daydreaming and idling all the time infront of this idiot box... I'm going crazy!~ Hahahz... Pathetic Gab, get a life... "I can't deny the way that I'm feeling... It's true." -- Craig Davids

another quarrel...

it's slowly becoming a daily affair... this pesky idiot... normally would fetch mum back from work, and usually after quarrels, would felt that it is inappropriate to fetch her back from work... Today i just got exceptionally worked up... normally i would have gritted my teeth and kept quiet. Well... Not today. I questioned his decision, in which he came in with his now-usual words in quarreling. Money. Mum and I never helped him, and when he 'was rich' (it was a one-off) , he paid $1000 to help Mum get a Rolex... ($1000 is just 1/5 of the price of a Rolex, mind you) ... kept reminding me of the fact, asif I never paid $1000 alongside him. I spent $1000 TOO. And no one ever heard me mentioning it as much as him. It's horrible. Then everyday keep dwelling on the 300 bucks he gave Mum as monthly groceries & essential items. HELLO? Yes, you DID gave the money, but you just took the rest of your pay and dump it at the racecourse. FAILED to settle the bills, an

several hours before school reopening...

H ello people.. back here in the middle of the night at around 2am... some 11 hours before school starts at 1pm.. heheh.. Surprised to see a gush of comments following my last post, really... din expect some of you guys to actually read it. ( And yea Carine, pleasantly surprised =D ) *tap tap tap* hmmm.. let's get back down to blogging business eh... Well, its officially the day my 3rd year in poly starts... Most of my ex classmates have already started their sch term today, and yet I din go sch today... no classes every Monday.. woo. No more Monday Sucks for me... heh. Got into the CST (Computer Systems Technology) specialization... Guess you guys could call me up whenever you got problems with your PCs. Just browsed through my Recommended Textbks under the module... it's basically hardware, and repairing, upgrading etc. Finally, one of my childhood dreams is about to be realised... I can officially be classified as a Computer "Expert"! YAY...haha I'm so duh... U