Skip to main content

Hello Every1!!!

hAhahz... sURpRisE!!!

I'm back after a long, long, loooOOooong time. HAhaz.. It's January already... New school term already started way back in December... so boRing rights... haha. Anyway, I did well for the MST last sem, 4 As and 2 Bs... Anyway, as usual, I got not much to talk about.. -hAhaz-

Let's see, what can I tell you all. Life's been boring bah. It's getting really really repetitive... Monday - Friday schooling, and the starting time for each day is either 8am or 9am.. damn crappy eh... Then on Thursdays, there is always a 3 hour break before the Financial Management tutorial. During this break, I would always go to Snookerium with Phyo, Faisal and Vince to play pool. As for weekends, as usual la, MORE pool...

Oh yah... My social circle is really very small now... Wee and Yang already went into N.S... there's only a handful of guys who I would ask to go out now.. haha.. You guys here, jio me go out when your free perhaps? -Hahz- O yah... I'm looking for a girlfriend nowadays, if there are any interested applicants, please come and look for me yah? -LOL- I must be the only person crazy enough to say this on a Blog...

Hmmz, are there any of you out there willing to go exercise with me? I need to shed some excess -burden- off my body... haha. My BMI is a shocking 26... I need to lose about 6 KG to get back to acceptable BMI... It's not only for reducing the BMI bah, I'm also going to join NS soon, I'm beginning to be worried about my fitness, shld that day come. Sigh.

I also abit concerned at how easily I'm falling sick these days. It's like after eating abit of heaty stuff (Chips, fried stuff, or even peanut butter) then I can expect a sore throat le. It's so horrible to think that my body's tolerance level has dropped to such a poor state, considering the fact that I'm able to stand alot more last time. Gotta do something about it, but its always the case of the idea being there but not going about to execute it. -Sheesh- I'm self-contradicting myself here, hAhaz..

Finally, Final Year Project is almost upon my batch. I'm quite stunned at the manner my class is splitting up due to the Project groupings. People, whom others thought, are supposed to be together, didn't get together. Then there are the few slackers in the class whom nobody wants. I felt so helpless as a class rep... I can't solve the mess. Ended up, everyone's keeping quiet and pissed about the whole thing. I just hope things would sort themselves out, and the class would get back to their usual bubbly self.

As a whole, my life seems to be entering a very important phase. My teenage years are almost over, and it is starting to feel like HALF my life has gone. Where's the girlfriend that guys my age are supposed to have? What's my aim and ambition in life? Did i make the right step in signing on? How would I fare for my 3rd year? So many questions, yet so little answers. I really hope I could end up on the right side of things...

Sheesh... feeling slightly moody after typing all these.. shall leave this as it is now... Cya guys, and Take Care~! =D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Squeezing my brain juices....

H owdy everyone... I just removed the hit counters... its been giving me crosses for the past few weeks, I guess I just hafta do without it, so you people.. make some sounds... its kinda depressing looking at 0 comments all over my blog.. haha. Never mind.. think no one got anything to say about my posts. It seems that everytime I'm moody or had nothing to do, then I will reluctantly come here and give inputs. Hmm. Can anyone tell me how do you get over a person whom you like, but can almost never get? Hahaz... My thoughts are killing me (not that I have any suicidal thoughts), but its depressing me out. Went to Esplanade to kill time yesterday... took one photo of the CBD "skyscrapers"... Singapore is so boring you know... not much places to go... Daydreaming and idling all the time infront of this idiot box... I'm going crazy!~ Hahahz... Pathetic Gab, get a life... "I can't deny the way that I'm feeling... It's true." -- Craig Davids

another quarrel...

it's slowly becoming a daily affair... this pesky idiot... normally would fetch mum back from work, and usually after quarrels, would felt that it is inappropriate to fetch her back from work... Today i just got exceptionally worked up... normally i would have gritted my teeth and kept quiet. Well... Not today. I questioned his decision, in which he came in with his now-usual words in quarreling. Money. Mum and I never helped him, and when he 'was rich' (it was a one-off) , he paid $1000 to help Mum get a Rolex... ($1000 is just 1/5 of the price of a Rolex, mind you) ... kept reminding me of the fact, asif I never paid $1000 alongside him. I spent $1000 TOO. And no one ever heard me mentioning it as much as him. It's horrible. Then everyday keep dwelling on the 300 bucks he gave Mum as monthly groceries & essential items. HELLO? Yes, you DID gave the money, but you just took the rest of your pay and dump it at the racecourse. FAILED to settle the bills, an

several hours before school reopening...

H ello people.. back here in the middle of the night at around 2am... some 11 hours before school starts at 1pm.. heheh.. Surprised to see a gush of comments following my last post, really... din expect some of you guys to actually read it. ( And yea Carine, pleasantly surprised =D ) *tap tap tap* hmmm.. let's get back down to blogging business eh... Well, its officially the day my 3rd year in poly starts... Most of my ex classmates have already started their sch term today, and yet I din go sch today... no classes every Monday.. woo. No more Monday Sucks for me... heh. Got into the CST (Computer Systems Technology) specialization... Guess you guys could call me up whenever you got problems with your PCs. Just browsed through my Recommended Textbks under the module... it's basically hardware, and repairing, upgrading etc. Finally, one of my childhood dreams is about to be realised... I can officially be classified as a Computer "Expert"! YAY...haha I'm so duh... U