Skip to main content

Day 4... Endless Love from The Myth...

Day 4...

Din really do much today in school... practically went to school to waste the electricity and air-con there. Nothing to allay my fears at all. Haha. Oh well, at least we should be getting our long-awaited EEPROM tomorrow. That's a plus amid all the negatives....

Had a knack of picking off and looping songs continually from wherever I went for the past 3 days, Haha. 1st it was Crowded House's Don't Dream It's Over, then it was Robbie William's Tripping, followed by a long time chinese classic by Wu Qi Xian, Tai Sha. Today it was Jackie Chan and Kim's Endless Love from The Myth...

Just felt like posting that song's lyrics here complete with translation... =)

成龙 (J.C.) :

解开我 最神秘的等待
jie kai wo zui shen mi de deng dai
Release me from this mysterious waiting

星星坠落 风在吹动
xing xing zhui luo feng zai chui dong
The stars are falling; the wind is blowing.

终于再将你拥入怀中
zhong yu zai jiang ni yong ru huai zhong
Finally I can hold you in my arms.

两颗星颤抖
liang ke xin chan dou
Two hearts beating together.

相信我 不变的真心
xiang xin wo bu bian de zhen xin
Believe me that my heart is never-changing

千年等待有我承诺
qian nian deng dai you wo cheng nuo
Waiting a thousand years. You have my promise

无论经过多少的寒冬 我绝不放手
wu lun jing guo duo shao de han dong wo jue bu fang shou
Despite the many bitter winters, I will never let you go.

金喜善 Kim (sung in Korean):

现在紧抓住我的手 闭上眼睛
Close your eyes and tightly grab my hands.

请你回想起过去我们恋爱的日子
Please recall the past - the days we were in love.

我们是因为太爱
We loved each other too much,

所以更使得我们痛苦 我们连“爱你”这一句话都无法讲
It is sorrowful that we can't even say "I love you."

J.C:

每一夜 被心痛穿越
mei yi ye bei xin tong chuan yue
Every night my heart aches.

思念永没有终点
si nian yong mei you zhong dian
I never stop thinking of you.

早习惯了孤独相随
zao xi guan le gu du xiang sui
I am used to being alone for such a long time

我微笑面对
wo yong wei xiao mian dui
And I face it with a smile.

相信我 你选择等待
xiang xin wo ni xuan zhe deng dai
Believing in me, you choose to wait.

再多苦痛也不闪躲
zai duo ku tong ye bu shan duo
Even though it's painful, I won't leave.

只有你的温柔能解救 无边的冷漠
zhi you ni de wen rou neng jie jiu wu bian de leng mo
Only your tenderness can save me from the endless cold.

(Kim's Korean part)

Both J.C. and Kim:

让爱成为你我心中 那永远盛开的花
rang ai cheng wei ni wo xin zhong na yong yuan sheng kai de hua
Let love be a blossoming flower in our hearts.

穿越时空绝不低头 永不放弃的梦
chuan yue shi kong jue bu di tou yong bu fang qi de meng
We can pass through time, never bowing our heads,And never giving up our dream.

(Kim's Korean part)

Both:

让爱成为你我心中 那永远盛开的花
rang ai cheng wei ni wo xin zhong na yong yuan sheng kai de hua
Let love be a blossoming flower in our hearts.

(Kim in Korean):

我们千万不要忘记 我们的约定
We will never ever forget our promise.

Both:

唯有真爱追随你我 穿越无尽时空
wei you zhen ai zhui sui ni wo chuan yue wu jin shi kong
Only true love follows us as we pass through time.

(Kim in Korean):

我们连“爱你”这一句话都无法讲
We can't even say "I love you."

J.C:

爱是心中为一不变美丽的神话
ai shi xin zhong wei yi bu bian mei li de shen hua
The love we have in our hearts is the only never-changing myth.


I painstakingly compiled this from 2 sets of translations, just to fill up my blog!

Haha... Anyway, won't it be nice if I could find someone out there to share my life for a long, long time? *Smacks forehead* What am I saying? Haha... but this kind of people getting harder and harder to come by...

With that, I shall sign off... May you people find the One as soon as possible! Haha. Cheerios!~

"I don't wanna be 2nd best to you, I don't wanna be a toy to you, I'm not to be played as you wish... I want the best, just like you and everybody else."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another quarrel...

it's slowly becoming a daily affair... this pesky idiot... normally would fetch mum back from work, and usually after quarrels, would felt that it is inappropriate to fetch her back from work... Today i just got exceptionally worked up... normally i would have gritted my teeth and kept quiet. Well... Not today. I questioned his decision, in which he came in with his now-usual words in quarreling. Money. Mum and I never helped him, and when he 'was rich' (it was a one-off) , he paid $1000 to help Mum get a Rolex... ($1000 is just 1/5 of the price of a Rolex, mind you) ... kept reminding me of the fact, asif I never paid $1000 alongside him. I spent $1000 TOO. And no one ever heard me mentioning it as much as him. It's horrible. Then everyday keep dwelling on the 300 bucks he gave Mum as monthly groceries & essential items. HELLO? Yes, you DID gave the money, but you just took the rest of your pay and dump it at the racecourse. FAILED to settle the bills, an

Squeezing my brain juices....

H owdy everyone... I just removed the hit counters... its been giving me crosses for the past few weeks, I guess I just hafta do without it, so you people.. make some sounds... its kinda depressing looking at 0 comments all over my blog.. haha. Never mind.. think no one got anything to say about my posts. It seems that everytime I'm moody or had nothing to do, then I will reluctantly come here and give inputs. Hmm. Can anyone tell me how do you get over a person whom you like, but can almost never get? Hahaz... My thoughts are killing me (not that I have any suicidal thoughts), but its depressing me out. Went to Esplanade to kill time yesterday... took one photo of the CBD "skyscrapers"... Singapore is so boring you know... not much places to go... Daydreaming and idling all the time infront of this idiot box... I'm going crazy!~ Hahahz... Pathetic Gab, get a life... "I can't deny the way that I'm feeling... It's true." -- Craig Davids

several hours before school reopening...

H ello people.. back here in the middle of the night at around 2am... some 11 hours before school starts at 1pm.. heheh.. Surprised to see a gush of comments following my last post, really... din expect some of you guys to actually read it. ( And yea Carine, pleasantly surprised =D ) *tap tap tap* hmmm.. let's get back down to blogging business eh... Well, its officially the day my 3rd year in poly starts... Most of my ex classmates have already started their sch term today, and yet I din go sch today... no classes every Monday.. woo. No more Monday Sucks for me... heh. Got into the CST (Computer Systems Technology) specialization... Guess you guys could call me up whenever you got problems with your PCs. Just browsed through my Recommended Textbks under the module... it's basically hardware, and repairing, upgrading etc. Finally, one of my childhood dreams is about to be realised... I can officially be classified as a Computer "Expert"! YAY...haha I'm so duh... U