Skip to main content

19 years of my life... part 1? lol.

Ever had times when you just felt like saying to someone or something up there that goes like "Bring me back in time, back to the very day when I was born... and give me the chance to re-live my life again!"

Nothing to do, just felt like listing down the significant milestone of my lengthy yet next-to-nothing life.

Alright, here goes, without much consideration of how accurate the data is going to be:

1986

I was born in K.K Hosp. Year of the Tiger. Lesser babies than usual this particular year cos everyone believes that children born in the year of the Tiger would be much more volatile commpared to babies born in other years. Hmm. Makes you wonder, shouldn't dragon be worse than tiger? And yet ppl rush to bear a child in Dragon's years... Couldn't remember much about this particular year. Too young. Weighed 3.3kg. Pretty heavy (and the trend will go on. lmao)

1987

Again, nothing in memory about this particular year. Probably a baby just lazing around all the time. Never bothered to learn words, or more importantly, start walking. (Again, it's a trend that will go on.)

1988

Hmm. Not too sure if I celebrated my birthday with my female cousins from my father's side. Saw it from some photo album my Mum had long long ago. One delicious looking blackforest cake with several plates of cut oranges, and agar-agar (my personal favourite!) lying around with 2 female cousin by my side, clapping my hands. Now.. if only life had stayed that way. Hee.

1989

3 years old! That's the age my mum said I finally started to walk on my own. My mum once said I was too lazy to even stand up and walk on myself. She have to carry me around all the time and mind you, I wasn't the lightest of babies and I begin to feel like a dumbell when I was 2. Haha. After spoiling me for so many years, my mum finally got me to walk with the help of my uncles. They suggested leaving me in a spot far away from my mum. And no helping was allowed, as it was pretty obvious I was just plain lazy and reluctant to walk. With no choice, but to stand up and stumble slowly in search of my mother, I promptly did it. Hooray. What an achievement. (Man, I got no shame, spilling this out here. Lmao)

1990

Hmm. I think my Mum finally thought I was old enough to survive under another stranger's care, and went to work. I was brought to this Nanny who was staying about 2 streets away from my house. This Nanny, cant really remember her. Just remember her as the "Block 239 Aunty". She was looking after 2 other kids plus 1 baby while looking after me. Well. I just remembered I din have a good time there. Always eating porridge with just soy sauce for meals while I was there. I remembered she always tried to put all of us to sleep while she went to do her own stuff. I was always positioned under the baby's sack, and I will kick and kick the sack until I make the baby cry, just to piss the Nanny off. Haha. Life was poor, but the childhood days was still fun.

1991

Kindergarten! 1st year. I got to wear this light blue shirt and dark blue pants and go to the kindergarten in Blk 254... First time I really come into contact with other kids of my own age. I was never the neighbourhood playground kid. I was always at home, dazing and slacking kid. Made friends with 2 girls, 1 older and the other my peer, when I changed Nanny to some aunty living 2 floors directly below my flat. Always went to play board games with them. Maths was so poor that whenever I rolled the dice... I always move my pieces in such a way that it seems asif the dice roll was n - 1. Could remember how pissed the gals became when telling me that isnt the way to play, and yet I wouldn't relent. Haha. What a unreasonable twit I was. Smacked the same girl in the face and made her cry. So much so until her grandma came to me and gave me a "hairdryer treatment". Lol. What a pity. Ever since then, the relations just deterioated. Nvr got a chance to say 'Sorry' and she moved away as time passed.


:
:
:
To be continued
Can't finish everything at 1 go, lol. It's late. I gotta sleep soon. XD
Cya guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Squeezing my brain juices....

H owdy everyone... I just removed the hit counters... its been giving me crosses for the past few weeks, I guess I just hafta do without it, so you people.. make some sounds... its kinda depressing looking at 0 comments all over my blog.. haha. Never mind.. think no one got anything to say about my posts. It seems that everytime I'm moody or had nothing to do, then I will reluctantly come here and give inputs. Hmm. Can anyone tell me how do you get over a person whom you like, but can almost never get? Hahaz... My thoughts are killing me (not that I have any suicidal thoughts), but its depressing me out. Went to Esplanade to kill time yesterday... took one photo of the CBD "skyscrapers"... Singapore is so boring you know... not much places to go... Daydreaming and idling all the time infront of this idiot box... I'm going crazy!~ Hahahz... Pathetic Gab, get a life... "I can't deny the way that I'm feeling... It's true." -- Craig Davids

another quarrel...

it's slowly becoming a daily affair... this pesky idiot... normally would fetch mum back from work, and usually after quarrels, would felt that it is inappropriate to fetch her back from work... Today i just got exceptionally worked up... normally i would have gritted my teeth and kept quiet. Well... Not today. I questioned his decision, in which he came in with his now-usual words in quarreling. Money. Mum and I never helped him, and when he 'was rich' (it was a one-off) , he paid $1000 to help Mum get a Rolex... ($1000 is just 1/5 of the price of a Rolex, mind you) ... kept reminding me of the fact, asif I never paid $1000 alongside him. I spent $1000 TOO. And no one ever heard me mentioning it as much as him. It's horrible. Then everyday keep dwelling on the 300 bucks he gave Mum as monthly groceries & essential items. HELLO? Yes, you DID gave the money, but you just took the rest of your pay and dump it at the racecourse. FAILED to settle the bills, an

several hours before school reopening...

H ello people.. back here in the middle of the night at around 2am... some 11 hours before school starts at 1pm.. heheh.. Surprised to see a gush of comments following my last post, really... din expect some of you guys to actually read it. ( And yea Carine, pleasantly surprised =D ) *tap tap tap* hmmm.. let's get back down to blogging business eh... Well, its officially the day my 3rd year in poly starts... Most of my ex classmates have already started their sch term today, and yet I din go sch today... no classes every Monday.. woo. No more Monday Sucks for me... heh. Got into the CST (Computer Systems Technology) specialization... Guess you guys could call me up whenever you got problems with your PCs. Just browsed through my Recommended Textbks under the module... it's basically hardware, and repairing, upgrading etc. Finally, one of my childhood dreams is about to be realised... I can officially be classified as a Computer "Expert"! YAY...haha I'm so duh... U